Saturday, February 20, 2010

Do I Need Akayak License In Ontario Do I Need To Send Any Certificates To Renew Childs Uk Passport?

Do i need to send any certificates to renew childs uk passport? - do i need akayak license in ontario

I had two lots of advice on the renewal of passports for my children who are already exhausted.
I have a child of 7 years that the pass is complete, and would like to reiterate what I said to send proof of my marriage with my mother divorced. On the other hand, I was told that I am to any document, send it to, that his old passport.
So, does anyone know if I have the certificates or simply send your old passport with new photos.
I would add that his mother gave me permisiion go on trips.

1 comment:

GP said...

For the extension of the passport for a child, the old passport sufficient proof of citizenship in the United Kingdom.
The application must be signed and a passport photo must be from a surety, which is known to you or the child of at least two years are certified.
If parents are divorced, married at any time after the birth of the child's parents, unless under court order to Sign on parental responsibility for the child or have a passport. If there is a court order must be sent to IPS that demand.
http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/TravelAndTra ... ..

The same procedure applies in the case of applying for a passport by an embassy or British High Commission abroad.
http://ukinusa.fco.gov.uk/en/help-for-br ... ..

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Spy grills vacuum. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator