Monday, February 1, 2010

Girl Gets Pink Panty Wedgie Hey Girls My Boyfriend Gave Me A Wedgie How Can I Get Him Back?

Hey girls my boyfriend gave me a wedgie how can i get him back? - girl gets pink panty wedgie

anyway the other day in the tent with my friend gave me a big wedgie was very funny it's just so that r I like it that way, but I would like to reuse is very fun, but I'll take him to embarrassment, as I did lol when he told me one in the Mall of the week everyone has seen my underwear pink btw Embaressed embaressing wedgie as I can panca me, but I am in my house and he also held and tickled until I peed his pants, but I can can not bear that he 4-8 and 6 meters in the so plz give me many ideas of wat i do to help him plz

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kick in the balls. in front of his family.

Anonymous said...

him a wedgie. When HES only 4'8 "and your 6 'should be able to raise the ground for their boxers. Haha. You can send a bottle of water and make a small hole at the top of the top ad, and then press bottles of "water is the water without realizing it. get up and talk to them while he was looking pissed secretly spill water on himself. I hope this helps

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Spy grills vacuum. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator